AMSOIL consistently outperform the competition. In fact, in a study put on by the American Automobile Association (AAA).
AMSOIL synthetic oil burns up to 5 times cleaner than conventional oils. From a different brand, especially in hot driving conditions. In colder weather areas, AMSOIL synthetic oils are nearly 40% more likely to easily start than their conventional oil counterparts.
What can you expect from Amsoil motor oils? You can expect American-made, high-quality lubricants that can “go the distance” with more miles between oil changes than the competition.
This includes other benefits like better gas mileage, fewer engine deposits, and increased horsepower.
Different Kinds of Motor Oil
Is Amsoil Motor Oil Worth It, really?
While there are no wrong answers with AMSOIL motor oils. There is an array of options for different premium motor oils to satisfy your vehicle’s unique needs.
With marine, natural gas, motorcycle, and automobile motor oils, amsoil can be the brand you trust with all of the engines in your life!
However, if it’s car motor oil that you’re interested in, there are several different AMSOIL offerings that may fit the bill for your circumstances.
They are as follows:
1. AMSOIL High-Performance Oil: Compatible with both diesel and gas engines. AMSOIL’s High-Performance motor oil can provide superior lubrication to your pickup truck or car, RV, motorhome, and more. This motor oil is top-rated for off-road travel, stop-and-go traffic, and towing heavy loads. Enjoy the extended lifespan of AMSOIL High-Performance Oil and go up to 25,000 miles between oil changes, regardless of climate conditions where you live!
2. AMSOIL XL Series: Formulated to last twice the length of traditional motor oils. AMSOIL XL synthetic motor oils offer increased fuel economy, engine performance, and horsepower. Capable of operating at temperature extremes, our patented synthetic formula provides peace of mind knowing your engine won’t burn oil or shear with repeated use.
3. Synthetic European Oil 5W-40: Designed specifically for our European customers. This specially-formulated oil provides high-performing lubrication for European gas or diesel engines in cars or trucks.
4. OE Advanced Engine Protection Oil: If you are interested in excellent engine performance as well as superior engine protection, this oil is for you! Offering 47% more protection from undue wear than the competition, this fully synthetic motor oil is perfect for all vehicles, especially those with direct injection or turbos.
5. AMSOIL Synthetic Signature Series Motor Oil: Perhaps AMSOIL’s bestseller, this synthetic motor oil comes with additives designed to reduce friction, overheating, and premature wear while optimizing engine power, performance, and fuel economy.
Still you can ask Is Amsoil Motor Oil Worth It for your engine?
AMSOIL Synthetic Signature Series also prevents sludge build-up and shear while offering drivers in all climates the superior performance they crave.